Friday, 22 August 2014

Consciously Crafted..

It's not very often that a day goes by when I'm not making something, or dreaming up an idea to make something.  Sometimes they are things for our home, sometimes they are things I'd love to share. Ever since we moved back to Mildura, I've been thinking about something I could create that wouldn't require too much space, that I could do while Tallow was playing or napping. Something that I could do consciously, fill with loving energy and something I could share. After participating in Kate's Motif a Day in May, I was reacquainted with my love for crochet and knew I wanted to create something special to decorate the home with. So after a little playing and a few attempts, I created my first crochet wall mandala, inspired by sacred geometry, ancient tradition and domestic arts.  

After a little more experimenting, I've created my first collection, inspired and named after beautiful mother nature. There will be more sizes and colours available in the coming weeks and I will also be taking limited commission orders starting in Spring. You can find these mandalas in the online store I run with the gorgeous ladies in my life, my mum and sister, Wilde Asher.

Thanks so much for stopping by on this lovely Friday.
Have a beautiful weekend!
Much Love
xxx

14 comments:

  1. Your mandalas are lovely - so perfectly done! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Awww thanks Naomi, so glad you like them x

      Delete
  3. These look so lovely all together! :) Great color choices. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always. I must make more time to craft. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Hannah, yes crafting is just so good for the soul. xx

      Delete
  5. These are so sweet! Well done :)
    Shared - https://www.facebook.com/StoryTellersVintage/posts/560021150787144

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! And I so appreciate you sharing them. Big love x

      Delete
  6. These came out so beautiful + I love that you used nature as your collection theme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you are the sweetest Caitlin, thank you so much xx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x