Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Making, Doing & Thinking..

It's our final night in Queensland, our suitcase is packed and I've been reflecting on what an extraordinary 16 months it has been.  So much has happened and in some moments, it all feels like a surreal dream of sorts. 

 I'm really looking forward to Autumn, to reconnecting with the seasons.  And then there's a new nest to feather and new daily rhythms to find.

I've got a total girl crush on the fabulous Alys Fowler and can't believe it's taken me so long to find the gorgeous series, The Edible Garden.  I've been watching them on repeat, taking notes, adoring her gorgeous style, simplicity and amazing garden. So very inspiring!

I'm on the lookout for styling ideas.. I'm loving this map and am inspired by these fairy lights and this gorgeous family home. And this looks like a great e-course to get my decorating ideas flowing.

I'm thinking one of our first DIYs for our new home is going to be this seriously ingenious fold away bed. So clever!

I've got my eye on this dress, these sneakers and am on the lookout for a cardigan like this for Autumn and I can't wait to make this jam, these lotion bars and this slice..

We won't have the internet connected for until late next week, which in hindsight might just be a lovely time to take a step back and have a little blogging holiday. It's been a little while since I had some time away from the computer and I always think it does me the world of good to switch off, go outside and enjoy the beauty of our new (old) town.  I will still be around on Instagram and can't wait to come back in the second week of March and share photos of our new nest and our exciting decorating and gardening plans.  

Here's to exciting times ahead.
 Have a beautiful week!
Much Love
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Good luck in this new adventure, can't wait to see how you make a new home in the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with the move, and can't wait to see the new place develop with all your special treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one beautiful photo! Enjoy your blogging holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a few moments to relax and embrace your new beginnings! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sky. Mesmerising.

    keziaeloise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x