Monday, 21 May 2012

What I Wore... Autumn Afternoon



Dress: Thrifted (originally Kate Moss Topshop) Top: Dotti
Tights: Kmart  Shoes: Thrifted

The weather was so gorgeous yesterday afternoon and after spending the day staring at the computer screen working on my Uni project, we headed out to one of our favourite local spots, Lock 11 for some much needed Autumn sunshine.  I thrifted this Kate Moss Topshop dress last week and it has quickly become a favourite in my Autumn wardrobe.  The print and colours are so sweet and a lovely distraction from all the black I've been wearing lately.  And the balloon.. well everyone needs a yellow balloon to brighten their day!

What item are you loving in your wardrobe right now?
Much Love
xxx


16 comments:

  1. Happiness is a yellow balloon, a pretty dress and a gorgeous autumn day.
    Love v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute photo with your yellow balloon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right into wearing black tights and shoes with everything at the moment! Love the pattern on the dress and the black trim. The balloon is a sweet touch.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy outfit.. your tatto what it means?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes!so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress and beautiful pictures.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the yellow balloon! Such a sweet addition to these photos. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Nothing like a bright yellow balloon to put a pep in your step :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great outfit! And these pictures are fantastic! I mean who doesn't love a bright balloon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress matches autumn beautifully :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and perfect for fall;) I am loving simple floaty tops that carry me through the hot Seoul days that are heating up for summer far too fast

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is the neatest outfit I've seen you wear yet. Love your combinations and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love wearing floppy socks with heals like Molly Ringwald in 16 candles. It would be fun for fall.

    www.adecentliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x