Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Making Us Smile.. Quirky Styling


Love this fabulous yellow fire place with fun faux fire!


This gorgeous Beneath The Sun cushion is sure to add a touch of joy to any room.


After finding a lovely retro cup set last week I've been dreaming up ways to use them and I just adore this potted succulents idea.


How about a washi tape feature wall? The perfect way to display a lovely tape collection!


And how could we resist our two favourite artists turned salt and pepper shakers! Just so cute!

What's making you smile today?
Much Love
Sophie & Annie
xxx

Click on links for image sources 


9 comments:

  1. I adore the potted plants using the vintage cups, and the tape wall, so genius for a craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ideas! The salt and pepper shakers are genius! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo those washi tapes are looovely! Not sure I'd display them like that though as I don't have enough wall space :)

    The sunshine is making me grin from ear to ear today. Summer is finally starting to look possible here in the UK! (I can't wait to get out of the office and enjoy it)

    littleoldgooseyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow fireplace! What's making me smile today is the fact that I have a four day weekend! Wahoo!! I'm definitely going to squeeze some serious sewing in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. o the tape is my fav!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those salt and pepper shakers are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first picture is seriously my inspiration for a new house. I love it! The fireplace is just stunning. :)

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fireplace is so fun!

    ♥Sarah♥
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x