Tuesday, 22 May 2012

A Dream Closet..



Do you ever daydream about the kind of wonderful closet you'd love to have? I do all the time! Perhaps it's because our bedroom doesn't have any inbuilt cupboards and so the tiny space I have just doesn't ever quite do the job.  I'm always on the search for amazing closet spaces so that 'one day' when I have a little more room to play with, I can create my very own dream wardrobe.  Right now I'm just adoring and being totally inspired by the gorgeous Modcloth  Chief Creative Officer Susan Gregg Koger and her amazing closet! Check out her fabulous tour and marvel at all her divine dresses, sublime shoes, revolving racks (think Cher from Clueless) and Susan's sheer delight and joy for her beautiful collection.  Very inspiring indeed!

Much Love
xxx

5 comments:

  1. I hate this jajaaj I wish a closet like that, anyway she looks so cute and her style is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I can't even handle this! I live in a super old house, which is wonderful... except for the downfall of teeny, tiny closets. But, this, THIS is awesome. So much inspiration for the 'one days' ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thats one colourful and organised wardrobe. I'm a wee bit envious x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.my.goodness. Revolving racks. Pull-out shoe racks. Piece upon piece of fashion yumminess. I mean - wow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I will never have a closet this big...BUT I did love the points she made on thrifting, the stories behind the clothes, I really relate to that;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x